Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Don't Waste Your Thursdays!

Okay, I know... It's Wednesday. But tomorrow is Thursday, and that means there will be a new sketch on the Don't Waste Your Thursdays! blog. It's fun to get a new sketch every week, and though I don't always play along, when my muse decides to leave for a while it's good to have some of these sketches handy to get started again... :-))
Here are my two cards I made with sketch 31!

See? It can be anything really and as simple or as complicated as you want. Even a herringbone background. Not complicated, just a little different. And I'm very pleased with the stamped text I added in the herringbone strips too. I changed the circle for some flowers. How do you like it?? On to the next one tomorrow! Yay!!

Hugs,
Wezz

3 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Looks fantastic!!

ChezChani said...

I like it alot!!

Unknown said...

Great job on the herringbone technique!! It's addicting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails