Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hope. Dream. Live.

Today, while blog hopping (again, instead of doing something really useful, ahum) I came across this quote and it immediately hit home with me. I need to stop trying to do good for everyone else, trying to be as perfect as possible. It's time to be me. Just me.
Here's the quote I found, and I hope you like it as much as I do!

I wanted to be you.
Better.
More.
Until I learned that I am not done.
Each of us is a Masterpiece.
Be Yourself.
Aspire.
Dream.
Create.
Be.

I leave you with these thoughts for now. Comments welcome of course!

Hugs,
Wezz

8 comments:

A Beaded Affair said...

The body is falling apart, the hair is graying and I noticed wrinkles around my eyes where they used to be smooth. But the older I get the more I like myself, wrinkles, gray hair and all.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

pruts said...

je bent een echte schrijfster !!!!
ik heb je blog ook aan mijn laijst toegevoegd !!!

Anonymous said...

I love that quote! I am going to write it down and hang it on my mirror! Thanks for taking the time to find it! Take care, Auggie

http://auggiequeenparker.blogspot.com

DG Designs Jewelry & Supply said...

Hello Wezz~! I just got your blog linked on mine. I LOVE that quote. I have a similar one that I use in my signature line sometimes.
"Be brave enough to live creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. You cannot get there by bus, only by hard work, risking and by not quite knowing what you are doing. What you will discover will be wonderful; yourself." - Alan Alda

Have a wonderfully creative day, Wezz~!!!

Dani
DG Designs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words to live by. Thanks Wezz!

Diane Geisel Reiki Master, formerly MyGemStoneBox by Diane said...

Something to think about for sure. Perspective.
Thank you.
D
http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love that!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Love you bead work, please share how you got the 3 columns!! I have been struggling with it for many moons.
Cheers
Germana

Related Posts with Thumbnails