Friday, October 30, 2009

Something I can do

Well with all my back problems I'm still on a recipe of rest, rest and more rest. I hate it. I can make a card now and then, a simple one, but it has to be done in stages. It's hilarious to see me do this.
Now don't get me wrong, I do not mind being on a rest schedule, but I really resent the fact that it takes more than let's say, 3 days or so. I love making things and being creative, but I can't stand not having much of a choice at the moment. Not that I'd wanna clean the house, but I would like to have that option. You know, just in case.... LOL
I have way too much time on my hands to think about other things I some day would like to make too. Like I don't have enough projects going already. I call them my UFOs. My UnFinished Objects. (grinning)
But if you think making some greeting cards now and then is all I do these days, I'm sooo not! Really. Here's the proof:


I'm in the process of making a large crochet shawl. Now, that should keep me warm this coming winter! :-))

Hugs,
Wezz

2 comments:

Kicking Bear said...

UFOs.....I like that....got a zillion of my own...good luck,
hope the back gets better soon

tinyskillet said...

Sorry to hear that you're in so much pain. Hope you start to feel better soon! That in one thing I can't do is crochet! I'm impressed. Can't wait to see this one finished! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails