Monday, November 30, 2009

This 'n' That

You may have noticed that I've been working on the link list on my blog. The list was just getting way too long and it needed splitting up a bit. So, I've now made new link categories, like "Sparkly Beads & Shiny Jewelry", "Digital Scrapbooking", "Oh! The Funny Pages!" and "Crafty Rubber Stamper Blogs". But how do you decide in which category the link should go?? Oh my head just hurts thinking I have to put some kind of label on a certain blog. Where would you put my blog link? Under Rubber Stampers? Jewelry? Or should it be the "Yarns, Fabrics & Patterns" section? Most people I know do more than just one crafty thing, so yeah, these decisions are very difficult for me. I keep plugging away at shortening the list in "My favorite web stops", but I just might need a few more categories. Like "Mixed Media", "Scrapbooking", etc. I fear that just "Papercrafts" or "Cardmaking" would be too general. But then, so was the original list... and it got out of hand. Real bad and real fast. LOL
For those who are just wondering if they should start a blog or not, why don't you check out the links under "Help & Info Sites" in the middle column. You might just find the push you need right there. heheh. And don't forget to tell me if you did start a blog!! Okay? Okay. :-))

To get you a little more confused on where to categorize MY blog, I have some scrapbook pages to show you. ;-))
Some friends of mine will be traveling to this region in the south of France, so I thought I'd give them something to look forward to. They might be interested to know there's an english pub in Valbonne too, not just the good restaurants. haha!! Enjoy the trip!!

Valbonne


 

Biot

 

St Paul de Vence


Mougins

 

I hope you all will let me know what they think of these!
Most materials used are from Club Scrap.

Don't forget, today is CYBER MONDAY! That means the sales aren't over yet! Check out my store, as I've added more items into the sale. :-))
And, I've not only been working on my blog, but also added some new items to the store.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on these new pairs of earrings!

Hugs,
Wezz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails