Thursday, February 04, 2010

The USA trip

The blast from the past. Remember our trip to the USA from way back in 2006?? I've never really finished the story of that trip, did I? Well, at least I'm back at scrapping more of it! This year I wanted to get back into scrapping and since I got a LOT of scrapping done during the Pro Scrapbook League organized by Club Scrap in 2008, I decided to sign up again this year! Yay!! I'm slowly finding my way back to the scrapworld. LOL
Here are two layouts I did about the graduation of a friend's daughter in Washington, D.C. It was so special for us to be invited to that ceremony as we don't have that here in Belgium.

 

  

There is no way I can explain how special this was to be able to be there for the graduation together with her family. I just wish the speakers were not so boring as they were.... ahem... we all agreed on that!! LOL
It was great to see a sign language translator working her way throughout the whole ceremony too. We had never seen that before either! The whole experience was just very impressive and we'll never forget it. We loved being part of that special day. :-))

Hugs,
Wezz

2 comments:

cockney blonde said...

What a lovely memory and your scrapbook pages look brill. Another thing for my 'to do' list, x

JoZart Designs said...

lovely pages and special memories. look forward to hearing more about your trip,
Lv Jo x

Related Posts with Thumbnails