Monday, November 23, 2009

Arrived!

Yay!! My snow white seed bead item made it to its destination and now I can reveal that it will definitely be in the Big Prize Gift Basket of the Treasure Hunt! That's right, folks, you can win my mystery item!! Here's a few more teaser pics! I sure hope you'll like it, and that you'll come along and play in the Hunt! Go read here for the rules! It's easy to participate but you gotta play to win! Remember there's a special clue here to make it even easier to play the Hunt Game.... ;-))



Here's a picture to give you an idea on the other items that are already in this Gift Basket, and it could be more! Everything has been lovingly handmade be our eSmarts Team members, who are artisans from all over the globe. Imagine finding this under the Christmas tree!


Now, isn't that worth a little Hunt??? Find the Hidden Santa images and you can win this!! :-))

For a dear friend of mine who can use a pick-me-up right about now, I made this very simple and easy card. This really is what you'd call a "Take Ten" card. I hope she likes it.

Text is from Inkerbell. The rest is just a wide ribbon, cardstock and two domed stickers. Easy peasy. :-))

Hugs,
Wezz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails